Located in Colorado Springs, Cheyenne Mountain Resort is just a 20-minute drive from the Colorado Springs Airport, offering 120 daily flights from 10 commercial airlines. The property is approximately an hour's drive from Denver and Denver International Airport.
For your convenience Hertz Rent A Car now has a service desk in the main lobby of Cheyenne Mountain Resort, offering convenient pick up and drop off right on site. The resort staff is happy to connect you to their extension or you may contact them directly at (719) 576-3074.
Directions from the Colorado Springs Airport
- Go west on Milton E Proby Pkwy approximately 3 miles to Academy Blvd.
- Turn left on Academy and stay in the left-hand lane.
- Follow Academy approximately 4 miles to Highway 115.
- Exit north at Highway 115.
- Proceed approximately one mile to Cheyenne Mountain Blvd.
- Turn left on Cheyenne Mountain Blvd. and go one block to Broadmoor Valley Rd.
- Turn left and go three blocks to Cheyenne Mountain Resort.
Directions to Cheyenne Mountain Resort from I-25
- Exit 138 - Circle Drive.
- Turn West (toward the mountains).
- Two miles to Highway 115 South - Canon City.
- Continue under the overpass and LEFT turn onto ramp.
- First traffic light, Cheyenne Mountain Boulevard, turn RIGHT.
- Take the first LEFT, Broadmoor Valley Road - (Resort's sign on the corner).
- One half mile to Cheyenne Mountain Resort - Main Entrance on the LEFT.
Colorado Springs Airport
More than 2 million passengers pass through Colorado Springs Airport (COS) each year. The airport serves as the first impression for thousands of visitors, giving them a breathtaking view of Pikes Peak and a taste of Colorado hospitality. In addition, Colorado Springs Airport (COS) is a major catalyst in the growth and development of the Colorado Springs region, and plays a significant role in bringing new business, conventions and tourism to the area.
Click Here for more information on Airlines.
View Larger Map