The following guidelines were created to ensure that everyone's visit is enjoyable:
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort accepts only dogs under fifty pounds which must be registered during check-in at the Front Desk.
- Each guest will receive a complimentary "Doggie Bag" full of treats for each dog per stay.
- You will find a $35.00 pet fee, per day added to your room account. This fee is based on a 2-pet maximum per room.
- Guests are responsible for any damage or disruption pets may cause. If deep cleaning is necessary, an appropriate fee will be added to your room account. If your pet is left unattended in your room, and neighboring guests are disturbed, your pet will be taken to Security at a rate of $20 per hour. Should this occur, please contact extension 4490.
- Advance reservations are required for Pet Sitters. Please reference the Pet Care & Sitting Information section.
- Pets must be leashed at all times. A clean-up packet is provided for use in the designated outdoor pet areas.
- Dog walking at Cheyenne Mountain Resort is in designated areas only, as noted on the property map. Only assistance animals are allowed in restaurants.
- Housekeeping services should be pre-arranged so that the pet is with his or her owner or out of the room during service. If a pet is left alone in a room it must be kenneled and the Privacy Please sign should be hung on the door.
- Please contact Housekeeping at extension 31 to arrange a time that is most convenient for you.
- Pets are not permitted in restaurants, on our golf courses, tennis courts or in our pool areas. Assistance dogs
- are exempt.
- There is a maximum of 2 pets per room.
DOWNLOAD PET CARE AND SIITTING INFORMATION