We are Pet Friendly
Cheyenne's Bed & Biscuit Club
Clearly crazy about canines, we are one of just a few pet friendly hotels in Colorado Springs! In 2013, Cheyenne Mountain Resort adopted an irresistible St. Bernard puppy from the Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region. Cheyenne quickly learned the command, "Let's go to work," prompting her to ride shotgun to the resort, tumble into the lobby and proceed to charm both guests and staff throughout the day. True to her breed, Cheyenne is extremely gentle, friendly, tolerant of children and other animals, obedient, eager and willing to please, which according to D'Amour, "makes her perfect for the hospitality business!"
In celebration of Cheyenne's adoption, Cheyenne Mountain Resort has created Cheyenne's Bed & Biscuit Club. Owners will receive information highlighting area pet services, including veterinarians, pet shops and groomers, as well as insider tips for dog walking routes, dog parks, dog-friendly cafes and much more when they check in with their favorite pooch.
The following guidelines were created to ensure that everyone's visit is enjoyable:
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort accepts only dogs under eighty pounds which must be registered during check-in at the Front Desk.
- You will find a $35.00 pet fee, per pet per day added to your room account. This fee is based on a 2-pet maximum per room, each weighing no more than 80 pounds.
- Guests are responsible for any damage or disruption pets may cause. If deep cleaning is necessary, an appropriate fee will be added to your room account. If your pet is left unattended in your room, and neighboring guests are disturbed, your pet will be taken to Security at a rate of $20 per hour. Should this occur, please contact extension 4490.
- Advance reservations are required for Pet Sitters.
- Pets must be leashed at all times. A clean-up packet is provided for use in the designated outdoor pet areas.
- Dog walking at Cheyenne Mountain Resort is in designated areas only, as noted on the property map. Only assistance animals are allowed in restaurants.
- Housekeeping services should be pre-arranged so that the pet is with his or her owner or out of the room during service. If a pet is left alone in a room, it must be kenneled and the Privacy Please sign should be hung on the door.
- Please contact Housekeeping at extension 4591 to arrange a time that is most convenient for you.
- Pets are not permitted in restaurants, on our golf courses, tennis courts or in our pool areas. Assistance dogs are exempt.
- There is a maximum of 2 pets per room.
- Country Club of Colorado Pet Policy: Pets are not permitted in any Country Club buildings (Aquatics Facility Grounds, Fitness Center, Club House and the Golf Course) or on tennis courts. They are permitted on a leash in the parking lots and public areas.