Or Call to Reserve This Offer
Passport to Summer
At the end of every summer comes a day of reckoning, the time when every man, woman, and child must answer a crucial question: “So, what did you do on your summer vacation?”
Cheyenne Mountain Resort is here to make sure you have a really good answer. Think beach, mountains, golf, spa, tennis, pools, kids’ camp, craft beer flights, dive-in movies and more. With the Passport to Summer experiential program, kids and kids at heart will enjoy access to a wide-range of activities, programs, and amenities to turn that day of reckoning into a day of bragging. Whether it's sitting around a beach bonfire, paddle boarding at sunset, playing Marco Polo in the pool or hitting that perfect drive against a mountain-etched skyline, the choice is yours at Cheyenne Mountain Resort.
- Kid’s Welcome Gift: backpack stuffed full of summertime gear to make your kid adventure-ready (sunglasses, water bottle, sunblock, chap stick, beach ball, and pool toy). Plus a personalized passport booklet with your child’s photo, for them to take around property and get stamped. Rate includes one backpack and one kids passport.
- Departure gift for your child upon completion of their Summer Passport activities
- Access to on-property summer activities and events, including: complimentary craft beer tastings, gourmet s’mores bars ($), live music on the Pineview Grille Terrace, zoo breakfasts, Dive-In Movies at the pool and more!
- Access to resort amenities, including our private 35-acre lake, boats and beachfront
- Deluxe accommodations with a patio or balcony
- Discount coupons to Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- Kids 10 and under eat FREE in the Mountain View Restaurant, per paying adult
- Kids 11-15 eat for 50% off in the Mountain View Restaurant
*Rate is subject to availability, applicable taxes and fees. Rate includes one children’s backpack and passport; if you have more than one child, additional backpacks with a passport are available for purchase at check-in for $25 each. Some summer activities are subject to an additional charge.