Meetings & Events
CHEYENNE MEETING PACKAGE
Cheyenne Mountain's signature group packages come with a guarantee: When you hold a meeting at one of our facilities, your meeting experience will be delivered as promised...period. If we do not meet your expectations, we will make it right in a way that is completely acceptable to you! That's our promise to you, our guarantee that your meeting experience will be the most successful possible in the market!
Cheyenne Meeting Package (CMP)
Cheyenne Meeting Package
Our Cheyenne Meeting Package (CMP) bundles all the essential components
of a meeting together for one convenient per-attendee price, including:
- Rejuvenating guest accommodations that include luxurious amenities like Alluvia Spa bath products and delightfully soft terry cloth robes, while highspeed wireless Internet and separate study areas with laptop workstations help balance work and play.
- Seasonal breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets in the Mountain View Restaurant, curated by our award-winning chefs.
- Continuously replenished AM/PM refreshment breaks offering a wide variety of unlimited brain and energy boosting snacks and beverages on a daily rotation.
- Core audiovisual equipment with onsite dedicated staff.
- 40,000 square feet of purpose-built event space set to your specifications, including ergonomic chairs and hard surface writing tables.
- Dedicated conference planner and conference concierge to ensure meeting success from start to finish.
- Daily access to our 9,000 square foot health club, group fitness classes, 17 indoor/outdoor tennis courts, aquatics center with four swimming pools and seasonal private lake.
Criteria for IACC Certification
- A complete meeting package, offering an all-inclusive package providing meeting facilities and conference services, dining, and four diamond lodging, with package customization available
- A professional Sales Team, trained to listen carefully to clients' meeting needs and objectives
- Conference Support Team that works hand-in-hand with the professional meeting planner to ensure no detail is overlooked before, during and after the meeting.
- Includes a single point of contact from start to finish, a Conference Concierge when meetings are in session, with daily review to ensure all meeting needs are met.
- High quality (in many cases award-winning) Culinary Team, which focuses on local, sustainable and nutritious cuisine and continuously varied dining options.
- On-site presentaiton and technology Audio Visual Team supporting each meeting.
- Ample bandwidth and WiFi available throughout the property to support meeting and individual requirements.
- IACC Membership - or alignment with member criteria
- 94%+ Customer Satisfaction Score as measured by 3rd party research partner.
- Wyndham's proprietary "Count on Me" customer service platform.