Groups & Meetings
The on-site Business Center at Cheyenne Mountain Conference Center features everything you need to get the job done, without leaving the property. Complete with state-of-the art computers, digital and standard copiers, you can e-mail, fax, prepare presentations and accomplish anything else you need with our center's computer specialists on-hand.For those looking to record and edit their presentations, the resort's Media Center features a self-contained, on-site production board that is supported by our full-time technical staff.
Many important parts of meeting planning are transactions that cost money but can't be expected to be investments, that actually pay back more than they cost. The right teambuilding program, delivered by professionals, based on specific needs within that organization, and guaranteed to produce the specified outcomes can produce up to 10 times return on investment (ROI).
- Increase energy, add positive attitude, improve morale, "pump 'em up", add pride in the organization, etc.
- Develop creative problem-solving skills and ability and learn to create new paradigms
- Learn to use CHANGE as a competitive advantage rather than something to be resisted
- Know and practice common characteristics of High Achieving Teams
- Learn specific tools for group effectiveness and teambuilding
- Improve communications, team dynamics, interactions, and "how we treat each other"
- Reduce "we versus them" attitudes, increase the feeling that "we're all in this together"; decrease factions and departmentalization, increase larger view of whole-organization success
- Overcome resistance to supporting each other and asking for assistance. Increase sharing of important information among those with a need for it.
- Learn to lead teambuilding activities for your members to help improve your team