Press & News
Press & News
Welcome to the Media Center for Cheyenne Mountain Colorado Springs, A Dolce Resort. Here you will find information on the resort as well as current press releases. Should you need any additional information on Cheyenne Mountain, please let us know.
MindSpeak Public Relations
Cheyenne Mountain Resort's Passport to Summer Elevates Family Fun to New Bragging Heights
From Memorial Day to Labor Day experience the best of beach, mountains and fun under the sun
- Dive-in movies at the pool
- Gourmet s’mores by the fire pit
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo animal visits during the Zoo Breakfast in Mountain View restaurant
- Aquatic adventures and boating on the resort’s 35 acre private recreational lake
- Hitting the golf course or driving range with mom or dad
- Partaking in a sweet treat at The General Store
- Cheyenne Kidz Camp
- Country Club of Colorado Golf Course
- Alluvia Spa and Wellness Retreat
- Tennis and Fitness Center
- Childcare at Kid’s Korner or Cheyenne Kidz Camp
- Pineview Grille at the Country Club
- Elevations Lounge
- Mountain View Restaurant
- The General Store: Coffee Shop & Creamery
- Complimentary Craft Beer Tastings - Wet your whistle and join us every Friday and Saturday evening this summer for a complimentary craft beer tasting at Elevations Lounge. Each week a different Colorado microbrewery will be on hand to pour samples and talk about their delicious, sudsy products. We'll even have craft root beer on hand for the little ones to try too! Friday & Saturday evenings from 5:00 PM-7:00 PM.
- Gourmet S’mores Bar - Not to be outdone, Cheyenne Mountain Resort is known for its Gourmet S'mores Bar featuring caramel, nuts, peanut butter, banana chips, bacon, candies and more! Join us every Friday and Saturday evening on the terrace this summer - we'll have a roaring "campfire" going in our large stone fire pit for marshmallow roasting. And once you've crafted your perfect gourmet s'mores concoction, take in our mountainous views from a rocking chair while enjoying your scrumptious handmade treat. Friday & Saturday evenings from, 6:30-9:30 PM. Additional cost.
- Zoo Breakfast - Enjoy breakfast and visit with your favorite animals from Cheyenne Mountain Zoo! Animal caretakers will provide educational up-close interactions with a variety of species, including skunks, snakes, tortoises, prairie dogs, lizards, insects and many more! Don't forget to ask the Front Desk about discounted Adult Passes to Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. Saturday mornings from 8:30-10:00 AM. No charge for zoo experience, breakfast is an additional charge.
- Dive-In Movies - Instead of a drive-in movie, why not a dive-in-movie this summer? Bring your floaties and join us at the resort pool for a family-friendly film. We'll even throw in some complimentary popcorn and lemonade! Saturday evenings starting at sunset.
- Award-Winning Sunday Brunch - Guests and families can wind down from the weekend with an award-winning champagne brunch. Enjoy a delicious spread of eggs benedict, crepes, and made-to-order waffles and omelets. Dine al-fresco on the terrace while taking in the best view in Colorado Springs. Sunday from 10:00 AM-2:00 PM. Reservations recommended.