Featuring the region's most expansive fitness center, Cheyenne Mountain Resort's 9,000 sq. foot facility provides the expert training, state-of-the-art equipment, classes and motivating atmosphere guests can depend on to maintain their fitness goals.
Whether it's a relaxing yoga class or a heart-pumping spin session, our fitness center offers a wide variety of morning and evening group classes, which are included in your stay.
Fitness Center Features:
- Multi-tier main workout room with state-of-the-art LifeFitness cardio equipment and free weights
- Treadmills, ellipticals, stair machines, recumbent and upright bikes surround our group excercise floor
- Two training studio rooms for group classes
- Men's and Women's locker rooms house showers, whirpool tubs and steam rooms
- Juice Bar featuring healthy smoothies and energizing shakes
Guests must be at least 16 years old to use the gym or attend our fitness classes, unless Junior Fitness Certified. For more information, please call our fitness center at (719) 538.4085.
Fitness Center Hours of Operation
Please call the Fitness Center for our special holiday hours of operation.
- Monday - Thursday: 5:30am - 9:30pm
- Friday: 5:30am - 8:00pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 7:00am - 8:00pm
Kid's Korner Childcare
Drop your kids off while you get in a quick workout!
- Children 6 months - 8 years old are accepted
- Must have a reservation in advance
- Country Club Members are complimentary, resort guests are $10/hr.
- Parents must remain on fitness facility grounds
- Kid's Korner is not a licensed day care facility, therefore we do not change diapers or feed meals.
- Call (719) 538.4086 for questions or reservations